The Province has announced that licensed child cares can now reopen.
Lanark County licensed child care Operators have reopened. Please watch for communication from your licensed child care Provider about the changes they have implemented for a safe return for your child(ren) and their staff.
*New applications for child care fee subsidy currently has a wait list. Please see the wait list section for more information
EarlyON Child & Family Centre Programs are offering in person outdoor programming and online programming through Zoom.
This comes as a result of precautionary measures associated to COVID-19. Please check https://crowlanark.com/earlyon/ for the EarlyON programming schedule.
About Lanark County Children's Services
In Lanark County, Children’s Services is responsible for the administration of childcare funding under the Childcare and Early Years Act (CCEYA). Some services that the County funds are as follows:
- Fee Subsidy – provides financial assistance towards the cost of licensed child care programs or licensed home-based care (full or part-time, before and after school, nursery school, etc.).
- Who is Eligible for Fee Subsidy?
- Child Care Subsidy Wait List
- Special Needs Resourcing – provides direct and consultative support to licensed child care programs to enhance the integration of children with special needs.
- Resource Centre – provides a range of support services to parents and caregivers of young children in the community.
Lanark County Children’s Services
99 Christie Lake Rd.
Phone: (613)267-4200 ext. 2303 or 2304