*** New Program!! ***
The Insulate Lanark program offers a one-time grant of up to $2500 to qualified applicants to assist with a new insulation project that will improve the condition and energy efficiency of your home. The total project may exceed $2500, however the homeowner would be responsible for paying any balance over and above the grant amount Applicants must meet income limits, home value restrictions and asset amounts to be eligible for the program.
- Homeowners with a household income under $70,000 and asset value of less than $200,000
- House must be the sole residence and valued at less than $305,372
- Mortgage, Property Tax and Home Insurance must be up-to-date
What Insulation Projects Might Be Eligible?
A project to add or improve the insulation value in attics, basements or roofs.
How and When To Apply?
Applications for Insulate Lanark are available immediately and may be accessed with the link on this site or by mail upon request. Projects will be reviewed and approved until the funding allocation is depleted.
Insulate Lanark Application - 2020
What If I Have Questions?
If you would like more information or to have an application mailed to you, please call to book a phone appointment with a Housing Services Caseworker at:
(613) 812-3252 or (613)-267-4200, Ext 2404 or Ext 2402 or
Toll-free 1-888-952-6275 Ext 2404 or 2402
What Information Must I Provide to Determine My Eligibility?
- Photo Identification for every member of the household
- Notices of Assessment for every adult in the household
- Asset verification – 90 days of current bank statement data
- Verification that the mortgage is up to date or a sworn declaration that the home is owned with no mortgage attached
- Verification that property taxes are up to date
- Verification that house insurance is up to date
- Proof of property value – MPAC statement
- 2 quotes for the project (quotes must be from qualified companies that have a business or HST number)
Where To Submit The Application?
Lanark County Housing Services
52 Abbott Street North, Unit 4
Smiths Falls, ON, K7A 1W3 (Mail or Drop off)
Lanark County Administration Building
99 Christie Lake Road
Perth, ON, K7H 3C6 (Mail or Drop off)
Lanark County Social Services
33 Lansdowne Street, Unit 43C
Carleton Place, ON (Drop off only)
OR Email to: email@example.com
Quick LinksInsulate Lanark Application - 2020
613-267-4200 ext 2404 or 2402
Toll-free 1-888-952-6275 ext 2404 or 2402